- Dolphin’s Of Hollywood (c. 1948-51?), Recorded In Hollywood (c. 1949-53) and Hollywood (1953-68) were amongst the many labels run by John Dolphin.
- Click here for an introduction to John Dolphin’s ‘Hollywood’ labels.
- Recorded In Hollywood 100 (W.M.A. Soul Stirrers) was first released on Exclusive 139 (1949) and it was also issued on Dolphin’s Of Hollywood (#160; 1949-50).
- Recorded In Hollywood 101 (Roberta Martin Singers) was also released on Dolphin’s Of Hollywood 115 (as by Roberta Martin).
- Recorded In Hollywood 196 (Rev. Killens) features a sermon on one side (“Great God Almighty”) and a song on the reverse side.
- There’s a Recorded In Hollywood acetate by an unknown group, featuring the songs “Amazing Grace” and “Lord I’ve Tried”.
- Missing numbers are (all?) secular releases.
- This page lists all known gospel releases (78’s only) on Recorded In Hollywood.
[table “” not found /]