Dolphin’s Of Hollywood gospel discography (1949-51)
- Dolphin’s Of Hollywood (c. 1948-51?), Recorded In Hollywood (c. 1949-53) and Hollywood (1953-68) were amongst the many labels run by John Dolphin.
- Click here for an introduction to John Dolphin’s ‘Hollywood’ labels.
- Dolphin’s Of Hollywood 111 (Sallie Martin) was first issued on Exclusive 136.
- Dolphin’s Of Hollywood 115 is the same as Recorded In Hollywood 101 (but #115 listed Roberta Martin instead of the Roberta Martin Singers).
- Dolphin’s Of Hollywood 124 (Ward Singers) was first issued on Exclusive 134.
- Dolphin’s Of Hollywood 160 (W.M.A. Soul Stirrers) was originally released on Exclusive 139 and it was also reissued on Recorded In Hollywood 100.
- Missing numbers are (all?) secular releases.
- This page lists all known Dolphin’s Of Hollywood gospel 78’s.
[table “” not found /]